Monday 17 February 2020

Appple Fall, Dead Dollz and I lovely set for resell !


I went to MP to take a look at the prizes of this gatcha objects.
I saw stores there reselling for 200 lindens a common dress.
At my stand I am reselling for 50 lindens.
I just wanna recover some part of the money that I spent.
Is all for fun.
The Apple Fall Paris Skybox is really a place that brings me peace.
I can trade also. Gatchas are nice to have fun not really to make money
(in my point of view).
What can I say about this Paris Skybox? It is perfect.
The lights and the design are perfect!
It is a little peace of Paris and reminds me La Fourche...


Gatchas & Goodies ...

Gatchas & Goodies ...

Gatcha & Goodies...







Credits:

To resell at my stand of gatchas:

Apple Fall - Paris Loft Skybox RARE -

4. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Work Table

3. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Mannequin (Simple)

6. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Stool

8. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Spools Thread Rack

10. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Textiles Rack Patterns 

11. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Fashion Sketches

16. Dead Dollz - My Attic - Mary Ann - Blush




Tatoo: The Sugar Addiction Tattoo  La Malvada Mujer not free but you find nice gifts on store

EyelashesLa Malvada Mujer- FAKE pink+green [eyelashes] not Free

Eyeshadows: La Malvada Mujer - Moray Eyeshadow / Omega not free

Body: Maitreya not free

Head: Lelutka Head (still Chloe) not free

Skin: Chloe Glam Affair not free

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_PENNY ~ HAIR FAIR GIFT   was not on Second Life last year 
but you have a bunch of group gifts there. 
Is fee to join

Pose: Del May Not Free & I am not sure if there is on world already.


Zaz - Je Veux




No comments:

Post a Comment