Wednesday 12 February 2020

DRD Vagabond Trailer Rare, D-Lab , Freebies...


Oh lol. Waves? My last post was from 2017 and after this I abandoned Second Life and I am coming back now.
My intension is blog gatcha items to resell or trade and always freebies, tips and things I love.
I could not decide which BOM head i will take so forget about this at the moment...
I will keep blogging and trying just have fun renting stands to resell things that I do not wanna anymore or also I already have.
My focus is decor. I love objects! I really have a passion for decor on real life and also on second life.



)
Gatcha Goodies & Freebies


Gatcha Goodies & Freebies



Gatcha Goodies & Freebies


Gatcha Goodies

Credits:

DRD:
Vagabond Trailer Rare packed ready to exchange at my stand of gatchas

D- Lab :
Alice Collection - Gatcha items I am reselling something ( I trade too and just send me a nc please!

Scarlet Creative
Blanket  at my stand of gatchas

22769 :
Armchair Navy - common  at my stand of gatchas


Dress: Neve from Shop Hop  freebie!!!

Body: Maitreya not free

Head: Lelutka Head (still Chloe) not free

Skin: Chloe Glam Affair not free

Hair: Truth  not free











No comments:

Post a Comment