Tuesday 14 July 2020

Minimal Gatcha for the 25L Tuesdays !

I had lucky on the Minimal Gatcha and got the Rare Gown and some lovely jewels.
I usually have a stand of gatchas to resell my repeated bits but this time I could not rent one. I must take a time to order my inventory and watch with patience before but if you desire enter in contact with me and we can thread. I want the earrings .
If someone wanna thread i have other peaces.
Thanks!

The Skinnery for Collabor88 - Isla!

Minimal Gatcha for the 25L Tuesday! I got the Rare Gown!

Body Maitreya not free here

Head: Genus Strong Head. The store is solving problems ATM.
Let's wait! Genus Forever! 

Skin: The Skinnery Skin Isla BOM not free here

Dress: MINIMAL - Michele Dress Dark Black -Lara- RARE  25l per play at Gatcha ! here

Jewels: MINIMAL - Michele Necklace -Silver- 13 gatcha 25l

MINIMAL - Michele Necklace -Gold- 2 gatcha 25l

MINIMAL - Michele Necklace -Gold- 2 gatcha 25l

Earrings: Dahlia - Babylon Eclectic - Hand Earring - Rose - LEFT - 22 Dahlia Past gatcha.

Hair: Magika Honest   1 linden for Group Members 50 lindens to join here

Tatoo: Wrong Tatoo La Malvada Mujer Free Gift here

Lipsticks: Izzie's  here   Past Gift but there is a wall full of gifts there! ^


Poses: Possession free pack Statue for the Stay Home Club here


Local:
Fraks Jazz Club

No comments:

Post a Comment