Sunday 12 July 2020

My Contraption Owl & Playing With Satomi Masumaki Windlight Settings

I went at Contraption to buy the Wanderlust Mirror for 50 lindens and I decided look for some objects that I  collect in my inventory .

I m using the *PosESioN*  Poses freebies from the Stay At Home Club.
You should check it  the link that I will let here again. here
I am having much fun with the Windlight Settings created by Satomi Masukami, owner of the FoxCity Poses and I will let here the link too.Check it out please.
They are amazing! here.

About the Gatcha itens they are still available at the store. You can play and you always win something special. That is why I collect and I consider one of my favorites stores.


My Owl ...


My Owl


And my owl is free like me



And my owl is free like me...


Body Maitreya not free here

Head: Genus Strong Head. The store is solving problems ATM.
Let's wait! Genus Forever!

Skin: The Skinnery Skin Madison BOM not free here

Pasties: Cureless Group Gift. here

Top:*Vanilla Bae* Foxy Tube Top: Red Pack for the Saturday Sale here

Shorts: Dead Dollz - Imogen - Halloween Bundle Past group Gift and they are at the store for 75l here

Hair : *booN QQL838 hair all colors pack not free.
I love my BooN Hairs! here

Boots: ~[LeiMotiv] Devilish Long Boots  for the Saturday Sale here

Toys 

[ContraptioN] AP-3X Prosthetic Arm *???* Not Free  here

[ContraptioN] Desideratus Ring Set  Not Free

[ContraptioN] Junkyard Devil Wings *gunmetal* Rare / past gatcha but the machines are still there!

[ContraptioN] Scrapper's Goggles *default* BOXED RARE

ContraptioN] Balthezar's Toys: Framboise BOXED RARE

[ContraptioN] Wainwright's Toys: Messenger Owl *brown* gatcha

Poses: PosESion Freebie for the Stay At Home Club here


Location of the pictures here


No comments:

Post a Comment