Thursday 6 August 2020

On A Lark Corset On Gatcha Machine At Store!

"What kind of magic potion Did you give me from that jar? That I forget who I am But always know who you are..." Florbela Espanca

"What kind of magic potion Did you give me from that jar? That I forget who I am But always know who you are..." Florbela Espanca

Body: Maitreya Not Free

Head: Strong Head Genus Project

Skin: The Skinnery Isla Not Free

Make-up :Rubedo - hailey makeup Not Free 

Light:FOXCITY. SkinFX II Not Free

Hair: TRUTH VIP Teila Past Group Gift

Outfit: Crown: On A Lark Crysantha Circlet Not Free

Corset: On A Lark Dory Corset S ~ Coal gatcha item at store 50l per play

Tattoo:On A Lark* Paisley Tattoo Not free

 Panties: Mady Asteria Group Gift Free to Join

Pose: Luanes World - The Whisperered Box Not Free


No comments:

Post a Comment