Sunday 2 August 2020

The Key Of My Heart ...

I try take this key but is impossible.
It is floating in another world.
My heart is locked and the key is a ludical object
of my hopeless...

The Key Of My Heart...

The Key Of My Heart...


Body: Maitreya Not Free

Head: Genus Project - Strong Head

Skin: The Skinnery - Isla for Collabor88

Not free Make - Up: Rubedo - febia makeup Stay At Home Club Group Gift 

Hair: Truth Hair Wind Past gatcha  still at store

 Dress:Beauty factory - Ellie Dress Carmel -Maitreya- for the Weekend Sales 

Crown: On A Lark - *OAL* Melody Crown Not Free Stunning work!

Tattoo: On A Lark - *OAL* Paisley Tattoo Not Free

Pose:Luane's World: BENTO Poses - Mood For Love Not Free

 Key:+Half-Deer+ Magical Flying Key - Angel Blush RARE

 Location: Luane's World



No comments:

Post a Comment