Thursday 17 August 2017

A Romantic Group Gift By Meander/Me!

I really today feel me so tired that i do not wanna write anything.Just go to Meander/Me and grab this lovely group gift!I did not put the slurl of Breathe because is hard arrive in that sim.It is always so full that I gave up.The brown Madoka Heels are from the Pocket Gatcha but today they were fixing it and it is still away.If I was you i would just tomorrow!


Freebie

Freebie

Credits:

Body:Maitreya Mesh Body Not Free

Bento Head:Genesis Lab Anis the last The Epiphany

Skin:Genesis Lab Anis Cream  the last The Epiphany

Body Freckles:Izzie's Not Free

Face Freckles:DeeTaleZ *Mesh* Freckles Layer  Not Free

Hair:TRUTH VIP - August /Elie  Group Gift fee to join

Piercing:PUNCH / Sunder Septum  Not Free

Dress:Meander/Me  Everytime You Go Away by Lemania Indigo Group Gift (Free to Join)

Heels:[BREATHE]-Madoka Heels-Brown -Pocket Gatcha 50 lindens per play

Rings:Contraption  Not Free

Pose: Meander/Me  ( M/M Dreamings Pose 3 Free!)  by Lemania Indigo 

Place for pictures:Poche Mainstore  (Miyu Adder always had a good taste to make scenariums at her place and also to build.This place is a dream)

The awesome scenarium with the Milk Store by D-Lab at Poche.
D-LAB MILK shop SHOP and the dog is Jian.It is lovely.I want it :)


A pic by me RL...

No comments:

Post a Comment