Friday 18 August 2017

The Rare Outfit From *:..Silvery K..:*


Waves, I got some nice things at . I was lucky in get 2 rares of this nice Silvery K sweater.I m reselling one and other commons itens for 45 lindens.Also I have the set of the Minimal Retro Backdrops that were made for the  Rewind  To The Days Of Punk.This is the number 6 but I still have the number 7 to resell.The hair is an old Lucky Board from Moon just to remind us that there are new releases on the store and a nice group gift to grab.I put the Silvery K itens on my stand number 2 here.

Snapshot_001

Snapshot_002

Snapshot_004



Credits:
Bento Head:Genesis Lab Anis from The Last The Epiphany
Skin:Genesis Lab Anis from The Last The Epiphany
Hair:Moon. Hair. // Pixie Harlow (ex lucky board but there are new releases on there and a nice Group Gift)
Outfit:All Gatcha Itens
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Tops_Black)1RARE
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Thigh high boots_Black)2RARE
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Arm Cover_Black)3
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Leg Chain_Silver)15
*:..Silvery K..:*Loose feminine(Pearl Necklace_Black)6
Poses:Pr!tty (old,freebie and cute ones)


MINIMAL - Retro Backdrops *6*  Gatcha Item at  Rewind:A Throwback Event (70's Punk)

Slogan

No comments:

Post a Comment