Thursday 10 August 2017

Artisan Fantasy At Gatcha Garden And The Amazing Pic Nic Set, Vision August Group Gift And Alb Dream Fashion Stunning Heels Nday Group Gift


Waves,
Again  a post about The Gatcha Garden.Precisely the Artisan Fantasy Pic Nic set that I thought so amazing and well done that I decided play, play, play until complete the full set and also I got the SOI that is an amazing a pile of books that has a colorful watercolor draw with birds playing.This is the set of the event that really had touch me.The wine, cheese, the fresh barrel of lemonade, eggs, yummy breads, flowers, apples, a patchwork mute color blanked with lovely poses.It is pure inspiration and an ode of nature.
Evoé to Dionisius that is present in this set with a barrel of wine on ice.Evoé to the wine that represent to me life.It is a drink that has soul.I desire for you a good lucky to grab this lovely set (you have 10 itens to collect) and lots of Cabernets on life!
I already have my set and also a whole set ) + the SOI and some commons objects to resell . You can contact me on world (please send me a notecard).
Oh I did not take pictures about the Birthday Gift available on The Gatcha Garden.So many details in each item that i decided make my post but I have conscience that I could not and I was not able to show all the details of each item so here is the  Artisan Fantasy Flickr link  so you can take a look.That is it!
While people spends lots of lindens buying clothes,hairs and skin appliers I much prefer collect objects and well done objects.
My dress from this post is Vision group gift and those heels and jewels belongs to the Alb Dream Fashion, a Birthday group gift and it comes with an outfit too... both free to join.
I have to say Thank you to my friend Tsuna that is always telling me about nice high quality group gifts and also if you wanna watch a trustful Marketplace Store   that have  made The Gatcha Garden and others, so go to my profile and watch my picks.Is a friend of mine that  has nice things to resell.Many things she did not have listed on Marketplace yet but so just ask me and I link you to her!


AF1
Details of the Alb Dream Fashion Heel Bday Gift And The Explosion Of Colors Of Art Fantasy


AF2
The Soi Of Art Fantasy At The Gatcha Garden


AF3
Again The Soi And The Amazing Birds Watercolor Paint 


AF6
The Full Set Of The Pic Nic Set That I Loved


AF5
A  Semi Plongée In Other Angle.




Credit:

Body:Maitreya Mesh Body Not Free

Bento Head: Anis by Genesis Lab At The Epiphany  100 per play

Skin: Genesis Lab Anis Cream At The Epiphany  100 per play

Dress:Vision S&F *Club Dress Brylee - Gift August Free To Join

Hair:Lamb. Ocean Bed - Pastel Pack Ex Gatcha  Lamb always will be one of my favorites and Clawtooth and Nylon Outfitters and many others that are a long on SL resisting being retro!;)

Heels:ALB Dream Fashion NUR gown + heels + jewelry SLink Maitreya Belleza by AnaLee Balut Group Gift Free To Join (Bday Gift And It Comes With An Outfit Too)

The Objects:

At The Gatcha Garden

Artisan Fantasy  Picnic Gatcha full set and 75 per play + The SOI I have one full set to resell and also other commons separated to resell .

Dome: Turnip Lucky Board.You have to put Turnip on picks and waiit kinda 48 hours to try your lucky!

Grass:MishMish Not Free here on MP 
A Picture by me that I Took in RL That I Adore...


"Natural life is the nourishing soil of the soul. Anyone who fails to go along with life remains suspended, stiff and rigid in midair. That is why so many people get wooden in old age; they look back and cling to the past with a secret far of death in their hearts. They withdraw from the life-process, at least psychologically, and consequently remain fixed like nostalgic pillars of salt, with vivid recollections of youth but no living relation to the present." 

The Earth Has A Soul - Carl Jung My Master in life ...
Pic by me rl ;) Origami Morning Bird 

Paulo Pinto Picture and a music by  Jarbas Agnelli.Interesting history

Birds on The Wire 




"Reading the newspaper one morning, I saw this picture of birds on the electric wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes. I was just curious to hear what melody the birds were creating.

This work was made over the original photo, un-retouched, published in one of the biggest Brazilian newspapers, "O Estado de São Paulo" on 27/aug/2009, and shot by Paulo Pinto (note: I just erased the birds for effect at the end, but didn't change their positions at all. What would be the point?).

I've made this short video to demonstrate my interpretation of the birds as notes."

Music made with Logic.
Video made with After Effects.

Jarbas Agnelli

No comments:

Post a Comment