Sunday 16 July 2017

Contraption Reopened Store,Entice Group Gift & A Lovely Heels On Lucky Board At Moda

I m trying always post free outfits.Free clothes because so at least I think I can  save more money to play gatcha and collect decor objects.
I got this Entice Group Gift at The Makeover Room .There I met Tsuna and she tped me to a store called Moda with many lucky boards and stunning heels.Ok,there were more heels for Slink than for Maitreya but I got after one hour and a half those nice heels.In fact the letter "E" was something very difficult but they are giving a 100 linden Gift Card.
Contraption reopened and there was some gatcha machines to play and group gifts for group members.When I joined it was 10 lindens to join the group.Nowadays is what I more have pleasure in collect.Contraption machines and decor objects. = )

carrosel1

carrosel3

carrosel4


carrosel6


Credits:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Not Free

Bento Head:Sofie from Genesis Lab ( from the last The Epiphany)

Skin:Sofie Cream Genesis Lab

Freckles on my face: Deetalez Not Free

Freeckles on my body: Izzie's Not Free

Hair:Exile (Group Gift at Hair Fair)

DressEntice - A Thousand Miles Dress Fatpack Group Gift on the The Makeover Room

Heels:[MODA] ALYSSA JEWELED PLATFORMS & HUD Lucky Board 
Moda Lucky Boards  and Moda  ( do not forget the 100l gift card)

Anti-FLAK Goggles II:Contraption Group Gift (one of them)

Bento Cigar:Genesis Lab from the last The Arcade ( I got tons until take the Flor Bento Head).I am reselling for 10l and I also put in a random gatcha machine at my tiny stand of gatcha resells ( for while)...

Poses:Old ones from Oliver Juices, U.F.O.,The firs pose is from ERSCH ( ERSCH - Contemporary Dance 3 Bento poses GIFT

Local Of Shoots:Steampunk Park

No comments:

Post a Comment