Wednesday 5 July 2017

Dust Bunny Woodland Dreams -Head Planter & Woodland Dreams- Hanging Macrame Chair


Dust Bunny
: Woodland Dreams -Head Planter That I m selling at my stand  for 40l



Details of this lovely work - Dust Bunny:Woodland Dreams- Hanging Macrame Chair That I m selling at my stand

Bento Head & Skin: Genesis Lab - SOFIE Bento RARE from the last Epiphany Event

Credits:-
Robe: tres blah- Open Robe (Maitreya) - Rosey RARE Old gatcha and this is mine just for the picture!

Rings: [ContraptioN] Desideratus Ring Set  from the [Memento.Mori] and i do not take them for nothing

Bento Head & Skin: Genesis Lab - SOFIE Bento RARE from the last Epiphany Event and was Sofie that I have chosen to wear every time.No make-ups.

Hair:Maitreya Piper II - Reds Pack from 2013 but so far Maitreya Hairs are my favorites

Body:Maitreya Mesh Body -Lara

Freckles on my body:Deetalez 

Dust Bunny: Woodland Dreams -Head Planter That I m selling at my stand  for 40l

Dust Bunny:Woodland Dreams- Hanging Macrame Chair That I m selling at my stand



This music is dedicated for a friend of mine.I met her and nowadays she is like my lil sister.
To you D!

Charlotte Gainsbourg - The Operation

No comments:

Post a Comment