Friday 14 July 2017

Noemi Rattan Lounger by Vespertine And The Bday Gift Of Addams


Hello :)
More than hairs or clothes I really enjoy flowers,plants funitures and decor and I keep collected some objects of "bit artists" like Soy,Vespertine,Dust Bunny,Contraption,What's Next,Keke,Scarlett Creative,miwa's airship and others) I will try post what I already have because they make my soul smile.
Also some events are  my favorites like 50l fridays,Collabor88,The Arcade and The Epiphany.
I always try go to all of them but my attention is usually in those 4 events (please don't ask me why).
It was at  Collabor88 of this month that I got the Noemi rattan lounger by  Vespertine was something that i saw and I had to buy.6 single poses and 6 cuddle poses.You  are able to rezz the chaise wuth towel or without towel and there are 8 well done (as always) patterns for you choose.8 !!!!!More than 1 week to change your home ^^!The stunning driftwood towel stand made the difference near my garden and it gave a charm in the place for sure.


Snapshot_004

Snapshot_002

Snapshot_001repeat


I really do not want use image treatments in those pictures at my home on SL.They are so colorful that i just think it was not necessary.... :)


Credits:

Hair:*TKW* Razo gift at Hair Fair 

Bento Head: Sofie by Genesis Lab  for the last The Epiphany

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body

 Cat Glasses- Addams (old group gift but still there)

Free top for Women - Addams - ( (old group gift but still there)

Freebie Lingerie Panty Birthday group gift  ( a fatpack of panties in solid colors)-Addams -

 Athina Sandal - Peach [FLF] (old fifty linden fridays) -Ingenue

Noemi Rattan Lounger - Vespertine at Collabor88

Driftwood Towel StandVespertine at Collabor88

Arthur was the "rare" dog from JIAN from the past The Epiphany.He is on the picture to remind you that the gatcha event begins 15 July!


      One pic by me looking the clouds and their colors 2 days ago. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment