Thursday 6 July 2017

Resseling The Genesis Lab Vape Rare And Those Lovely Animations On MY Stand!

Waves, I decided make a quick and funny post.Because Second Life is to have fun!



Genesis Lab Vape Rare From The Arcade o June that I am selling on my stand

I m wearing Sofie With A Paola Skin Cream That I Got In A Yardsale.I Really Adopted Genesis Lab 







Credits:

Vape Rare From The Arcade Of June by Genesis Lab on My Stand!!

Hair:Moon and it calls Moon. Hair. // Pixie Harlow (Old Group Gift-Fee to Join)

Top:Coco Wrap Crop Top Check Blue - Coco Designs Group Gift (Free to Join) 

Shorts:Blueberry Tazz Shorts Not Free

Bento Head: Genesis Lab - Sofie from the last The Epiphany + Paola Skin   that I got in  some Yardsale That I do not remember.I really adopted Genesis Lab as my Store of  Heads and Skins.They are simple and helpful!


Pulp Fiction - Dance Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment