Monday 3 July 2017

miwa's airship# Sunlight kitchen - Gatcha Resell From The Arcade Of June And More...

Hello, I won the miwa's airship# Sunlight kitchen House RARE and all the objects I desired.I m reselling the repeated ones and I m showing here for you.It is a lovely work and I love this artist.Also I m wearing the Sofie Bento head from Genesis Lab ( from the Epiphany Event) with Flor skin ( I am reselling some Flor skins and also some Ethan skins on my stand.I don't have a Marketplace account.Just a stand for while and I also accept trade ok? 
Ps:I m sorry for my english but my mother language is not english.I m just trying communicate myself in english ok? So feel free to correct myself or even laugh.
If you desire comunicate yourself in french, spanish,italian,portuguese that's ok!



Bento Head:Genesis Lab Sofie ( from the last Epiphany Event) and Flor Skin from The Arcade Event from June.I m reselling at my stand.




miwa's airship# Kitchen counter - The Arcade Gatcha From June - 30 lindens at my stand

    [DDD] Biscuit Jar Freebie- Group Gift of Dysfunctionality and is free to join as well.It gives to you a biscuit .  {what next} Penguin Alarm Clock - Group Gift and is not free to join but i do consider worth



Picnic Basket - Poche and it is a Group Gift.It has animations and gives to ya a sandwich for this summertimes.Poche is one of my  favorites designers here!She has awesome plants and foods .



  
miwa's airship# Towel chair - The Arcade Gatcha From June - 30lindens at my stand




miwa's airship# Bowls-The Arcade Gatcha From June - 30lindens at my stand


   



miwa's airship# Milk pot - The Arcade Gatcha From June - 30lindens at my stand













Credits:

Dress: Hucci Group Gift For 4th July.I felt me Wonder woman ( and the pack comes with heels and also a boot with the same pattern of this dress)

Shoes:*COCO*_Gift_OpenToeMules(DarkGrey) is free to join, free to grab and they rock!The designer also put an Ivory as group gift for us.Coco Designs

Bento Head:Genesis Lab Sofie ( from the last Epiphany Event)

SkinGenesis Lab Flor ( I felt me very naif with this skin and the tonality is the Cappucino one) I m reselling a fatpack of all the 5 choices of skins on my stand and Ethan fatpack skins too.As you have notice, Flor skins get very lovely on Sofie Bento heads. My stand

Hair: Clawtooth Gift For Free on Wall At Store

The objects: Miwa's Airship:The Sunlight Kitchen the RARE house is NOT for sale.It is mine but the counter, the chairs, the bowls, the milk bottle are for sale for 30 lindens there!!! My stand









No comments:

Post a Comment