Thursday 20 July 2017

The Epiphany Post 2 :Pinks, Rares, Freebies And July Truth Group Gift

Well, more one post about some surprises that designers put on the Bday of The Epiphany. I m not a pink fan but a lot of women are.Besides that I really loved the dress and those heels.The Bento Head and also the skin is from Genesis Lab.This is Anis.I made her shape very quick to post but I will stretch more her nose and adjust her chin.Genesis Lab surprises me in each head.This head now I could just rezz on the store in a rezz area and it gave me a copy and no transfer version.So now it is mine and I can copy the shapes and try make a lot of "Anis" until I get satisfied.The Truth Hair Group Gift comes with another surprise. A hud that changes your hair for one side or other.It was a pleasure and always will be make shoots in Starlust Noveau and that is why those pictures are so colorful.I would say almost a cartoon with so many contrasts, sharpers, flares.I will try make a huge post tomorrow with the adorable gifts I got at The Epiphany and also the other rares I won.
At fashion real world, the pink came back with another face,Not a fancy face at all.The next winter will be red and pink.Nina Ricci, Valentino, Prada, Maison Martin Margiela recreated the pink not being "a fragile" color but as a girl power to colorful the real winters on the real world. I just wear the antique pink on the pantone scales.My favorite colors are the natural colors but  this real world and this virtual is made by tendencies more than personality.I prefer make my own style and be many in one."I m not a girl that loves match" and in my vision this is boring but I must assume that people think that this is elegant, classy or be a Barbie is cool ...

3

2

1

4

5

ss

Credits:

Body:Maitreya Mesh Body Not Free

Bento Head:Genesis Lab Head ANIS Bento 100l per play

Skin:Genesis Lab Anis Milk at The Epiphany 100l per play

Hair:Truth Group Gift Vip- July Tori fee to join

Dress:Kaithleen's Lace Mini Dress - Rose  Birthday Gift at The Epiphany

Heels:[Gos] Boutique - Janet Platforms - Pink Birthday Gift at The Epiphany

Necklace:Ersch Birthday Gift at The Epiphany
  
Local of Pics: Noveau Starlust 


Nina Ricci Winter 2017/2018


No comments:

Post a Comment