Sunday 30 July 2017

Some Gatcha Objects I Am Reselling At My Stand Of Gatchas.


A quick post and this time i wanted wear a skin not perfect and even pretty at all.I have notice that everybody is perfect and pretty on Second Life.I never wanted to be perfect and even a Barbie Girl with blondie hairs and green eyes.The imperfect can be perfect.This time those objects are on My Stand Of Gatchas to resell and most of them from Apple Fall.Yes I make a sweet party on the sale.
I am wearing a Pussy Hat from Nylon Outfitters and i will post some links because as a woman i just wanna  have my rights.
If you are interested you can grab yours and it's a nice and important freebie at least for me.It means a resistance
Be feminist is NOT hate men or even wanna be better than them.Be feminist is fight for an equality.
One thing:The Pussy Hat does not have to be pink at all.Please support woman's rights!

Links About:

The Pussy Hat
https://www.pussyhatproject.com/

Pussy Hat What Does It Means

Casting Off Trump


Snapshot_001 2

Snapshot_003

Snapshot_004

Snapshot_005

Snapshot_006

Snapshot_010

Snapshot_013


Credits:

Body:Maitreya Mesh Body Not Free

Bento HeadGenesis Lab  Anis Rare - The Epiphany

Skin:Lakki Genesis Lab Group Gift (Fee to Join)

Piercing:Sunder Septum:PUNCH  Not free

Piercings:Dimple Piercing Studs:PUNCH : Not free

Pussy Hat:Nylon Outfitters freebie ( for a cause)

Dress: Blueberry Dream Girl - Dress - Common - Black *M* -The Epiphany

Boots:Foxes - Victoria  - Lara - Boots - Black - The Epiphany

Poses:Del May Not Free ( a friend of mine has a nice stand and allowed me use in her place.Unique poses!)

The Objects:

House:Apple Fall Portobello Corner Store and it was an awesome sale!

Plant:22769 - Copper Plantstand 1 - COMMON - for The Refugium Set The Epiphany (is mine and is not for sale)

Dog:JIAN Pupper Parlor :: 13. Silver Wanderer Yorkie  The Epiphany not for resell (It was a gift for a lovely person = )

Rug:7. Apple Fall Patchwork Rug/Dolly Set  not reselling

Reselling  At My Stand Of Gatchas

Dollhouse:2. Apple Fall Georgian Dollhouse/Gatekeeper Winter set (it is one of the rares) -Reselling At My Stand  of Gatchas

Dress Form:AF Dress Form w/ Dress/Paris set  - Reselling At My Stand of Gatchas

Deer Head:AF Wicker Deer Head/Paris set  Reselling At My Stand of Gatchas

Woodburner: 3. Apple Fall Heritage Woodburner Reselling My Stand of Gatchas








No comments:

Post a Comment